ResolutionOptions is a collection of simple, easy to use functions for the
valuation and risk management of vanilla options. All functions are fully documented
and accompanied by a series of comprehensive examples that set out all of the
relevant intermediate results. Simple Excel® templates clearly demonstrate the
structure of the functions and the necessary inputs.
- Suitable for stock options, FX options and commodity options
- European, Bermudan and American options
- Pre-built option calculators
- Full range of option sensitivities ("Greeks"), delta, gamma, theta, vega and rho.
- Associated functions for implied volatility, implied spot, and implied strike
- Dilution adjustment for warrants and executive stock options (ESO)
- Ability to incorporate discrete and continuous dividends
- Shipped with a set of useful Excel templates that provide examples of how the functions should be implemented
Option Models Supported
- Black Scholes
- Black Scholes - Discrete Dividend
- Black Scholes - Warrants
- Black '76
- Generalized Black Scholes
- Garman Kohlhagen
- Barone Adesi Whaley
- Roll Geske Whaley
- Binomial ( Cox Ross Rubinstein )
- Models for Exotic options
Choosing the appropriate pricing model
For more information about choosing the appropriate pricing model, explore the links below.
Choosing the Appropriate Equity Option Pricing Model
Choosing the Appropriate Currency Option Pricing Model
Choosing the Appropriate Commodity Option Pricing Model
For more information see our pricing plans.
ResolutionPro is a derivative pricing library which supports the valuation, risk management and hedge accounting of derivatives & other financial instruments.
You can try ResolutionPro right now on a free trial basis.
ResolutionOptions provides the following benefits;
- Enables option traders to assess fair values and portfolio risk characteristics
- Templates allow easy additions and deletions from established portfolios
- Coverage includes all standard models such as Black-Scholes, Black, and Cox, Ross and Rubinstein
- Variable time-step binomial and trinomial models enable coverage of structured deals with custom cash flow patterns
- Support for a wide range of exotic options
Black Scholes calculator